Bookkeeping Concepts was founded with a mission. To provide bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized businesses that enable them to grow their productivity by providing accurate and timely information for the business owner to make vital business decisions.
The Principal of Bookkeeping Concepts, Henry Shmerling, has owned and operated a variety of businesses in many industries, including: retail, wholesaling, manufacturing, so he understands what business is all about.
We work with a wide range of clients in industries that include:
Telecommunications, engineering, food(retail), catering, beauty, and not for profit sports clubs. With the breadth of our experience, we can design, implement and maintain bookkeeping systems that are tailor- made for any business
6 reasons to call Bookkeeping Concepts
- We offer the full range of bookkeeping and business services - Bookkeeping Concepts offers a outsourced service that is comprehensive, and provides a range of services carefully tailored to suit the needs of your business.
- Enables you to focus on what you do best - running the business - Using a professional bookkeeper for your business, saves time and money. You are the experts at what you do best, we the experts at maintaining your books.
- Cost effective - Outsourcing your bookkeeping makes sense. It's expensive to maintain staff for admin and bookkeeping work.
- We come to you - Online is the buzzword these days. However, that doesn't work for all businesses. If it's important that your bookkeeping is done inhouse, great, we love that.
- Online bookkeeping - It's a changing world. Location is meaningless. We can do your books anywhere you live in Australia if you have online accounting software
- Guaranteed Professional Service - Your books and business reports are produced in an easy to follow format. We provide on time service and maintain regular contact with you. We want you as a valuable client not just once, but for the long term. Only through outstanding service do we achieve that. We promise that your books will pass an Australian Tax Office audit. If the ATO requires additional information, Bookkeeping Concepts will provide any assistance at their own cost. Can't be fairer than that.
- Training in MYOB AccountRight and Xero